Back to Health Retreat
Back to Health Retreat in Cal Simó Spain, over 5 nights (4 full days) and a morning from 10th to 15th May (2020)
In this Back to Health Retreat we’ll be:
- Getting Back to health coaching sessions
- Dancing to music
- Taking long walks and hikes along the coast and the mountains
- Doing QiGong on the beach with the locals
- Going to local markets and the country side in the fresh air
- Taking part in healthy cooking lessons
- Learning Zen Meditation and Zen Shiatsu bodywork on each other
- We will also hit the local villages and enjoy Tapas and enjoy the magical rehearsals for the Human Towers
You will leave the retreat going forward with your health, you will be lighter, fitter both in body and mind and fully relaxed and recovered.
The retreat will be available for vegans, vegetarians and carnivores and the cooking lessons will be tailor made to all those diets but taught separately in the same classroom.
Our base for the retreat is Cal Simó, a traditional Catalan farmhouse built in 1850s, which is just 1 hour from Barcelona’s Airport (BCN) in the Catalan country side of Spain and the perfect location for this retreat.
From 1st February 2020 retreat costs you £695 per person sharing (+£100pp extra for single accommodation).
Airfares from UK The Best way to get there is by flying with EasyJet from Gatwick. Please book as soon as possible both airfare and the deposit so your flight costs at this peak price time would be as low as possible.
For details and bookings please contact Ken Hettiarachi 07736 392100 or firstname.lastname@example.org