“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’” – Martin Luther King, Jr
You may not see yourself as someone who is stopped or inhibited in life, work, business or higher education.
But you do experience not living your life to the full potential it could be. You my have on going complaints or uncertainities in the areas of lack of time, money, relationships and/or opportunities for you.
Then what we have to offer is directly relevant to you.
Our mission is to transform lives and develop leaders.
Our promise is that anyone who either associates with us, works with us or participates with us will make, time, money, opportunities and relationships that are currently beyond them, as a result.
Freedom Works’ Be Free – Be a Leader programme consists of 6-7 months of group coaching, mentoring and support to enable you to master your given conditions and circumstances and achieve success in the areas you want to – in life, work, business or higher education – in spite of those conditions/circumstances.
There are three mandatory parts to the programme:
• In Part 1 (10 Week, 90 minute workshop series) you will: Produce tangible results in your life, work, business or higher education in the areas of time, money, opportunity and/or relationships;
• In Part 2 (1 Day 10 Hour Workshop) you will: Transform your view of yourself and the world you live in so that you are better able to achieve breakthroughs in creating time, money, opportunities and/or relationships.
• In Part 3 (4 Month Leader Training Programme, 4 Workdays) you will: Be a leader in your life instead of a follower/prisoner of events and circumstances
And if you are in business or starting up or thinking of starting on your own we add on 2 more parts:
• In Part 4 (3 hour free business coaching session in association with City Business Library) The next session is on Thursday 6th June 10am – 1pm at City Business Library
• In Part 5 (Business Works, 1 day intensive business training/planning session followed by 6 months followup support, mentoring and coaching)
Our next programme is starting on Thursday 27 June 2013 in Central London, Westminster, and our next Business Works session is on 13 July at the City Business Library
Programme Information: June to December 2013
For further information or to register your place please contact Chris Hayes (E: email@example.com, T: 0208 399 1174) or Melissa Zagara (E: firstname.lastname@example.org, T: 07983019205).
Please visit this link from our website to get an idea of what people say having done our workshops http://www.freedomworks.org.uk/index.php/testimonials/
Here are some of the businesses we coach http://www.freedomworks.org.uk/index.php/business-works-network/